World Business Council Brand Fonts
The World Business Council brand uses four primary typefaces: Tungsten, Moriston, Minion Pro, and Open Sans.
You can download the World Business Council Brand Fonts package for free from the World Business Council website upon your request from your department coordinator.
If you are unable to use the World Business Council Brand Fonts in your PPT presentation, you can use the system fonts Arial and Georgia.
Photography & Video
Following the best practices for creating photo and video content and familiarizing yourself with World Business Council branded assets will help to elevate the quality of your work and ensure it aligns with the World Business Council brand.
Please review the photography and video requirements listed here before utilizing any of the World Business Council provided templates or assets.
World Business Council Members Usage of Media
- Company-Owned Content: Members may use company-owned content for work related to official World Business Council duties.
Any images used in World Business Council photography and video must be high-quality and reflect the World Business Council brand.
- Images used in World Business Council photography and video should be from:
- The World Business Council image repository, which has access to images taken of meetings that we have.
- Unsplash or a similar website
- Other sources with permission from the copyright holder
Background Image for Staff:
this is the background image that should be used by all staff for their portrait photos.
Media Release Form:
Any content made available by the Division of Marketing & Communications already has completed release forms. To download the form, please check the link below.
Corporate Email Signature
All the staff (either full time, part time, or interns) should use the following format for their corporate email signatures.